Certain content available on the Website may include materials from third parties. We may provide links to third-party websites as a convenience to you. You agree that we are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and, to the full extent permitted by law, will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. You agree that you will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that we are not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
Linking to the Website
If you link to Anthem Vault’s Website, you agree that you:
- Will not replicate any Website content
- Will not frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around the Website content
- Will not imply that Anthem Vault is endorsing you, your company or business, your website or its contents, your products, or your services
- Will not misrepresent your or your website’s relationship with Anthem Vault
- Will not present false, misleading or inaccurate information about Anthem Vault, Anthem Vault’s products or services, or any of Anthem Vault’s affiliates or their products or services
- Will not disparage Anthem Vault, Anthem Vault’s products or services, or any of Anthem Vault’s affiliates or their products or services
- Will not use Anthem Vault’s trademarks, logos, or copyrighted materials without first receiving express prior written permission from Anthem Vault
- Will not include content on your website that is or could be construed as illegal, distasteful, offensive, or controversial and will include on your site only content that is appropriate for all age groups
- Will not link to an internal page of the Website that is located one or several levels down from the home page or bring up or present content of the Website on another website without Anthem Vault’s prior written permission
Linking to the Website
The trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, trade dress and products (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Anthem Vault and others. The trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, trade dress and products in this Website are protected in the United States and internationally.
The materials of this Website are protected by Copyright and Trademark Laws of the U.S. and other countries and are owned by, or licensed to Anthem Vault. All content of this Website is owned or controlled by Anthem Vault. You may download content only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The contents of the Website, including any images, text, executable code, and layout design may not be distributed, reproduced, publicly displayed, downloaded, modified, reused, re-posted, or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express prior written permission of Anthem Vault.
For any material that You may download from the Website as permitted herein, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, for any reason, distribute, modify, duplicate, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Website for public or commercial purposes without Anthem Vault’s prior written consent.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You may not use this Website in any manner that could be damaging to, disable, overburden, crash, or impair any Anthem Vault server, network, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any of the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Anthem Vault Website, the Services, other accounts, computer systems, or any network connected to any Anthem Vault server, through hacking, password “mining”, or any other means.
You agree not to modify, copy, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website without first obtaining our express written consent. You will not engage in spamming on the Website or collect information on or about the visitors to the Website.
Governing Law and Choice of Forum
Resolution of Disputes
The prevailing party in any such action shall be entitled to receive its, his, or her reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs from the non-prevailing party. The conditions set forth herein shall be mandatory and shall act as a prerequisite to filing any lawsuit or other legal action. If the conditions precedent are not met prior to your filing a lawsuit, then you consent and stipulate to a dismissal of your action and agree not to re-file until such time as all conditions precedent have been satisfied. Nothing in this paragraph shall serve as an express or implied waiver of the applicable statute of limitations and shall not be used by you as a defense to an untimely assertion of your claims.
Disclaimer of Warranties
INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. THIS DISCLAIMER OF EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE ENFORCED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
ANTHEM VAULT CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT ANY FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION OR VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCURACY OF DATA AND OUTPUT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
WE ARE not registered broker-dealers, licensed financial advisors, A FINANCIAL ADVISORY company, or a bank. We recommend you consult with a professional investment advisor before making any transaction or investment.
Indemnity and Limitation of Damages
IN NO EVENT SHALL ANTHEM VAULT OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA) THAT ARE RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND FUNCTIONS OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF ANTHEM VAULT IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Putting You First
At Anthem Vault, we understand that you expect the best in security, efficiency and service – all at a reasonable price. These core principles are integrated into every aspect of Anthem Vault, and we pledge to give you the best possible overall experience in the precious metals industry.
If you open a free account, buy metal and are dissatisfied with our service for any reason, you will receive a no-questions-asked full refund (refund limited to first metal purchase, up to $10,000 within 60 days of purchase date).
Trust, Integrity & Security: The 7-Star Anthem Vault Standard
- All gold and silver owned in your account is physically stored at an independent, world-class nonbank vaulting facility in Salt Lake City, Utah that has over 150 year operating history.
- Our bullion is insured for loss by theft or natural disaster. Details of the coverage provided under the policy can be obtained upon request.
- Before being added to our bar list, each gold and silver bar is tested multiple times by our vault operator’s professionals, using an ultrasonic gauge to ensure the bar’s authenticity.
- A ‘bar audit’ is performed by our independent vault operator every time a bar enters or exits our vault, to verify record-keeping, to meet the strict demands of our insurers and to maximize transparency.
- All stored bars are the globally recognized standard 1 kg (32.15 oz) .9999 fine gold bars and COMEX standard 1,000 oz .9990 and higher fine silver bars, made only by LBMA refiners and purchased only from commercial bullion dealers. If you have sufficient metal in your account, you can take delivery of any bar(s) stored at any time if you wish to do so.
- Unlike funds held in a bank account or with a stock brokerage firm, you own outright all of the bullion you hold in your Anthem Vault account, as confirmed in our simple, short and clear Account Terms of Service[INSERT TOS LINK]. None of your bullion can be loaned out, used as collateral or encumbered in any way by Anthem Vault or its nonbank vault operator. Even if we ceased doing business, for whatever reason, 100% of your assets – in the form of physical bars, bank check or both, if you choose – can be quickly and easily distributed back to you.
Efficient, Easy to Use & Liquid — 6 Ways How
- Buy and lock in a live bullion rate on our customer-friendly website, from just $25 up to $5 million dollars-worth of gold or silver per order (multiple ‘buy’ and ‘sell’ orders allowed daily), during the normal market hours of 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time (6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time), Monday through Friday.
- Sell from as little as $1 up to $5 million dollars-worth of gold or silver per order at our commercial dealer’s cost or better (we do not apply an exchange spread on your ‘sell’ order), and receive the proceeds directly to your bank account within 1 to 5 business days (depending on order size, payment type and market conditions).
- Seamlessly buy and sell up to $10,000-worth of gold and/or silver per day, using direct withdrawal/deposit (ACH/EFT) and pay nothing in bank fees.
- Place and lock in rates for orders of up to $10,000 during after-market hours, weekends and holidays.
- Our easy-to-read and intuitive interface makes buying, selling and managing your account a simple matter on any internet- connected device.
- Features like easy-to-download and print Transaction Reports and Estimated Capital Gain Reports (coming soon) organize your finances and simplify tax preparation.
Our Knowledgeable, Approachable U.S.-Based Support Team
Our U.S.-based support team is here to help answer your questions, and is trained to guide you through any issues or problems you might experience while using our service or see our F.A.Q. page for quick answers to common questions.
You can contact us by email 24/7 or by phone during normal business hours of 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time (9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time).
Our full contact information can be found bellow.